Violent crime is rising throughout Maryland and coming soon to your community.
The reason is simple: Maryland’s ‘soft on crime’ laws.
Crime is plaguing communities across the country.
- Nine of the top 10 cities with the highest homicide rates are Democrat-run, according to one survey.
- 27 of the top 30 cities with the highest murder rates are Democrat-run, according to The Heritage Foundation.
- In 2022, at least nine cities — seven of which are Democrat-run — saw record homicides.
- In Biden’s first year, at least 12 major U.S. cities — all Democrat-run — set new homicide records.
- Hate crimes surged in “most” major U.S. cities — the majority of which are Democrat-run — in 2022.
- Target is closing stores in Democrat-run San Francisco, Oakland, Portland, Pittsburgh, Seattle, and New York City amid uncontrollable theft.
As we know, juvenile crime is a high concern for Marylanders. After attending various community meetings including the White Marsh Police Precinct, juvenile crime is a hot topic of conversation. Across party lines, diverse constituents argue that Annapolis needs to wake up and help the police to do their job – protect the citizens of Maryland and criminalize destructive behavior. See below a research poll released by Gonzales Research and Media Services that clearly demonstrates the pulse of Marylanders. From the recent murder of 26-year-old Pava LaPere to a teenager being arrested for the shooting at Morgan State University, crime has gotten out of control and no one is immune to it – as long as the liberals are left to rule in Annapolis.